Safety & Technical Training
Tony Demaria Electric Inc. (TDE) takes the lead in the electrical industry improvements on safety and testing technology and adapts policies and procedures accordingly:
- TDE is one of the first electrical contractors adopting the use of Arc Flash personal protection.
- Anthony Demaria Jr. participates actively in the NETA organization and has been selected as a member of the NETA Safety Committee. He and some of his employees have published several technical and safety related articles for the NETAWorld Journal.
TDE can provide the following training services:
- ARC flash training
- Safe electric practices
- Maintenance and operation practices
- Regulatory compliance program
Courses Currently Offered:
Basic Electrical Technical Skills
Electrical Safety for Non-Qualified Workers
Electrical Safety for Qualified Electrical Workers
Electrical Safety Refresher for Qualified Electrical Workers
Understanding the NFPA 70E & Arc Flash Awareness Seminar
Other Courses Offered
- Applying NFPA 70E
- Arc Flash Hazard Reduction Techniques
- Electrical Safety Training
- Electrical Safety Training for Supervisors
- Electrical Safety Training Refresher
- Hands-On Motor and Generator Training
TDE can offer customized training courses that will meet your very specific needs. We will work with you to tailor a course based on your precise requirements to assure you are fully satisfied!