- 100% of TDE Engineering Staff hold P.E. Licenses or E.I.T. Certificates
- 100% of TDE Field Service Workers have California State Electricians or Apprentice Certification
- 80% of TDE field service workers are NETA Level III and IV certified. TDE is a Full accredited NETA member. NETA is an organization that serves the electrical testing industry by offering accreditation of third-party electrical testing firms, certifying electrical testing technicians, producing of American National Standards, hosting PowerTest – Electrical Maintenance and Safety Conference, and publishing NETA World Technical Journal
- 80% of TDE Field Service Workers are CAL/OSHA Title 8, Group 2, § 2700 High Voltage Certified
- 50% of TDE field service workers have National Cable Splicing Certification. The NCSCB Inc. (National Cable Splicing Certification) has been founded to support, and work with, the cable splicing and related cable installation industries, professional, and stakeholders to develop and implement quality credentialing and certification programs for practitioners.