TDE provides Electrical Engineering and Technical Services on advanced electrical apparatus such as:
- Synchronous Motors and Generators 1,000 Horse Powers / 1 Mega Watt and up at 5,000 Volts and higher.
- Complete design of Substation and Generator systems 1 Mega Watt and up.
- Off-line and On-line Partial Discharge Analysis on Rotating Apparatus 12,000 Volts and above.
- Complex Microprocessor Relay Programing and Testing using Doble 3-phase relay test equipment.
- Engineering Microprocessor Relay Protection systems and retrofitting them into existing systems if necessary.
- Oil, Vacuum, and Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6) Circuit Breaker Testing and Time Travel Analysis up to 220,000 Volts.
- Complete Transformer Analysis including Doble Power Factor Testing, Impedance Determination and Sweep Frequency Response Analysis (SFRA).
- Nationally Certified Cable Splicing, certified by National Cable Splicing Certification Board.
- Cable testing and analysis using Very Low Frequency (VLF), VLF TAN-Delta and Partial Discharge Testing.
TDE accepts responsibility for the satisfaction of its customers. We exercise this responsibility through adequate training of our employees, adherence to proven procedures, commitment to meeting and exceeding customer requirements, and maintaining a company culture that fosters continuous improvement. Our objective is to deliver defect free services on time, every time.
- SAFETY Our commitment to work safe, our stringent safety policies and procedures, and our exemplary safety record, make us a contractor of choice for many large corporations.
- QUALITY Our commitment to produce quality work making us proud of ourselves. TDE has taken great pride in selecting its staff. Our staff consists of engineering and technical individuals formally educated and trained to meet the rigorous demands of the electrical industry.
- SATISFACTION Our commitment to achieve our customer’s satisfaction is our satisfaction. Our goal is to serve our customers with HONESTY, INTEGRITY and HARD WORK. Our human resources, energy, and ingenuity determine the true wealth and gauge of our company’s capabilities.
TDE delivers proven performance in the following lines of services:
- Emergency response 24 hours, 7 days a week with lots of experience in oil refineries, industrial facilities, marine and critical power systems.
- Specialization on large electrical apparatus maintenance and troubleshooting, including large synchronous motors, generators, and turbines. Our unique relationship with Demaria Electric Motor Services (owned and operated by other family members) enables us to perform all aspects of field work on electric motors and generators.
- Electrical maintenance testing services according to customer specifications or ANSI/NETA MTS-2015 Standard.
- Electrical acceptance testing services according to customer specifications or ANSI/NETA ATS-2013 Standard.
- Electrical turnaround services demanding large amounts of engineering and technical services as required in a very short period of time.
- Electrical power system and equipment online monitoring.
- Customized safety and technical training courses to meet mandatory requirements and applicable laws.
- Arc flash analysis, customized labels, procedures and training services.
- Electrical engineering services.
What many of our customers don’t know is that we have been working tirelessly to expand our range of services.
Our goal is to become your first choice for all of your specialized electrical service needs.
We want our customers to have the peace of mind knowing it will only take one call to get the job done.
EXPANDED RANGE OF TDE SERVICES:
- Test Data Management, using PowerDB and other industry recognized technical database solutions
- Relay Services, including Doble, Enoserv, RTS, and ETAP software applications
- Safety & Technical Training, including NFPA 70E and range of customized technical topics
- Oil Diagnostics & Leak Repairs, utilizing the latest infrared, ultrasound, and partial discharge methods
- Field Motor Services, analyzing and repairing issues with rotating synchronous machines